No matter what your body looks like, what you are going through, or what you are conditioned to feel, we can learn to love our body at every stage of life.
Learning to love yourself does not mean that you always want to look like or that you are the most confident person in the room, but it does not mean that you constantly make choices that benefit your health and well-being. The first step is to learn to put yourself first. Join Robin in this insightful episode about how he learned to love his body and how you can do the same.
Show Highlights: What await you in this episode!
- Telling people to “just love their bodies” can often make the process more difficult
- Loving your body is less about your physical appearance and more about showing love to your body
- It is important to reflect in our self-talk because we often have negative self-talk that we will never reflect on.
- What is your gut reaction when you think about your body?
- We should evaluate our habits and behaviors that reflect whether we love and care for our bodies or whether we are destroying ourselves.
- When you get into the flow of making the best decision for yourself, you fall into a rhythm instead of constantly feeling like you’re working against yourself.
Link to this episode:
Share this podcast episode!