Hello, Hormone! Nice to meet you! This month, we’re talking about hormonal health.
Hormones are often overlooked, yet they are central to our lives and well-being. These are fundamental to how we feel every day and how our body works. And before we find ourselves out of balance we need to make it normal to talk about hormones and know about the health of our hormones.
In this insightful episode, Robin brings to light the conversation about hormones. He talks about the root causes of our physical problems and dives into the main issues he has been focusing on for the past year while overcoming hormonal imbalances. She shares the steps you can take to take care of yourself and support healthy hormones. Stay tuned with us to find out what you can do to support hormonal health and maintain hormonal balance!
Show Highlights: What await you in this episode!
- Hormones are the basis for almost every function of the body and affect almost every bodily process.
- When dealing with physical problems like acne, thinning hair, weight gain or loss of energy, we do not always go to the root cause of the problem. We often go for quick fixes.
- Robin talks about the physical symptoms he was experiencing and what eventually led him to find the root cause and make a change.
- Robin’s healing process was slow, but very effective. He shared a list of key issues that he has focused on over the past year
- We all need a chance to reset. Robin had to be aware when he was getting overly excited and learn to relax his body and calm his mind.
- Pilates has been helpful for Robin for the past year. This keeps him running without any extra stress.
- We need to embrace where we are now, listen to our bodies and, if necessary, give time for healing.
Link to this episode:
Share this podcast episode!