March is the month of women’s history and in that honor, we will spend this month focusing on and appreciating all the women who have moved us.
The women of Robin’s family had a profound effect on the direction and purpose of his life. They inspired her to move, to lead an active and purposeful life, and to help shape and build the woman she is today.
In today’s episode, Robin shares seven life-changing lessons he learned from the women of his family. He plunged into the power of unconditional support. He talks about the power of an active lifestyle and the value of keeping a sense of humor in difficult times. She also discusses women who have paved the way for her generation and explains why we should never allow our health or define our stigma and shame.
Robin hopes that recognizing and celebrating those women and sharing some of the lessons they teach her will help inspire you to take the step you want to be the woman you want to be. Stay tuned today because Robin has highlighted some transformative lessons he has learned from the women in his family!
Show Highlights: What await you in this episode!
- In a practical way, Robin’s mother showed him what it meant to support, even when it made him uncomfortable or there was something he could not do.
- How Robin’s unconditional support from his mother helped him start his Pilates career.
- The way Robin’s mother taught her that she can work and pursue her dreams and still be a great mother.
- Strong lessons Robin remembers learning from his late aunt Judy.
- How her Aunt Judy modeled What does it feel like to live an active lifestyle in all seasons of life?
- Robin learned from his wonderful grandmother Linder.
- How to maintain a sense of humor can help you in the most challenging times.
- Robin never learned how to take care of his health.
- Why don’t you ever let stigma and shame define you.
- The power to shed light on mental health or addiction problems.
- Robin talks about the brave and strong women who have paved the way for future generations.
Link to this episode:
Share this podcast episode!